For more information call 570.216.8242 or use the contact page Class schedules and details are published online. Contact us if you are interested in a particular class or topic that is not currently scheduled.
Myofascial Release Self-Care
MFR self-care classes are available to help individuals in their healthy journey. Check the calendar for scheduled classes and call us to begin participating.
Feel Better and Move Better
An opportunity to practice self-awareness, improve mobility, relieve stress, and improve overall wellness to support daily activities.
- Who should attend? Caregivers, seniors, and those who want to remain active.
- How should I prepare? Dress in loose comfortable clothing you can move in.
Chi for Caring is a method of movement for anyone who wants to improve their, their client’s, or their loved one’s balance and mobility, specifically caregivers (professional or family), seniors, and non-senior individuals.
Fridays, 11 AM-12 PM at North Warren Senior Center, 497 Route 94 (Knowlton Lions Club Building), Columbia, NJ 07832 (see North Warren Senior Center's monthly activity calendar for dates)
Please contact us if you are interested in this class for yourself or your organization.
Rising Phoenix cancels classes on days Stroudsburg Area School District closes or dismisses early for inclement weather. Other closures are posted on the Rising Phoenix Event Calendar.
Class Refund Policy
We at Rising Phoenix and our speakers/facilitators always do our very best to present you with exceptional workshops and classes. In order to guarantee Rising Phoenix can offer these events, our speakers and facilitators require a guaranteed minimum number of attendees. A deposit is requested at registration and the balance is required at the beginning of the class unless noted otherwise. As such, we welcome you, but please check that you can attend in advance.
- You may cancel your registration up to 14 days before the event. Your registration fee will be refunded less a $50 processing fee.
- If you need to cancel less than 14 days prior to the event you may transfer your registration to another event of your choice.
- We reserve the right to cancel any event, in which case the tuition fee will be returned in full.
There is no refund once the event begins.